SIA is pleased to announce that we have secured an agreement to modify SP2308 Compensation Paragraph 7, Determining Credit Hours to add a new Duty RIG (pay credit based on the amount of time spent on duty) to the policy. This Duty RIG will add another level to how a pairing will be credited while it is being flown. This policy will be effective May 1, 2020.
The policy update will be reflected in the FAPM; we have included the policy enhancement which is bolded below:
SP 2308.7.2 - A duty period’s credit hour value is the greater of the:
- Sum of the leg credit hour values within the duty period, or
- Duty and premium pay guarantees, or
- One hour of flight pay for every two hours of actual duty, or
(1) Credit from c) above does not apply to a reserve flight attendant unless the reserve breaks guarantee.
- Minimum daily guarantee.
(1) Does not apply to reserve flight attendants unless the pairing is unaltered from the original pairing package.
Q – When will I receive the new duty RIG adjustments on my paycheck?
A – Crew Payroll will factor any actual 2:1 duty adjustments during their normal reconciliation process and will be paid out with total credit hours for the applicable pay period.
Q – Will I need to fill anything out to receive the adjusted credit?
A – No. This will automatically be applied by Crew Payroll.
Q – How will this credit show on my Crew Pay Tab?
A – It will display as “Time Adjustment-Soft Time” as a line item for the day it is being applied.
This policy enhancement will be reflected in the upcoming revision to the FAPM. Please let us know if you have any questions. Our Job is YOU!
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.
You must be logged in to post a comment.