With this communistic voting system SIA has derived, what is the process to disband this merry men and women of thieves??? Point out the exact bylaws to get rid of SIA completely…….
16. Recall of Executive Council/Representatives
A) Recall by the General Membership
1) In order to initiate a recall of any Representative or Executive Council Member, the President must receive a petition containing the signatures of no less than 30% of the eligible SIA General Membership.
2) Upon verification of the signatures, the Executive Council shall initiate the election for recall.
3) The recall shall occur with a majority vote in the affirmative of all eligible voters in the SIA General Membership.
1) Per EIR Level 2 Panel recommendation of removal, the Representative shall be divested
of all SIA duties.
A) The duration of SIA shall be indefinite, or until it is dissolved in accordance with these By-
1) If initiated by petition, the petition must contain the verifiable signatures of no fewer
than 30% of the eligible SIA General Membership. Dissolution shall be effective upon a majority vote in the affirmative of all eligible voters in the SIA General Membership.
2) SIA may be dissolved by a majority vote of the Board in the event the Flight Attendants select a different representative under the Railway Labor Act in an election certified by the National Mediation Board.
Page 10 of 27
There is currently a petition going around to recall the executive council. We need all the signatures we can get.
It’s not allowed to post links to external websites on the forum here, if you’d like to sign the petition you can message me on SWOL or Facebook. You should also consider signing a union card. I can get you all the info on you need.