Welcome to SIAs Forums! We are thrilled to give you a warm welcome to this space.
Our mission is:
We listen to ~ We stand for ~ We believe in
our Flight Attendants
To that end, we will be working hard to ensure that we align our actions with that purpose. These SIA Forum Guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within this community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space.
SIA FORUM GUIDELINES
Welcome to the SIA FLIGHT ATTENDANT FORUMS!
This is a safe space to discuss on going issues and hot tops within the company.
We want everyone to be part of the SIA Forums and have their voice be heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful, or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address or phone number.
- We all are Employees participating in these discussions on our SIA Forums and are reminded of the social media guidelines SkyWest as set forth for us.
- We reserve the right to delete comments and or remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading. We ask to use your best judgement before posting and please follow these rules.
If you any questions, please contact Ivy Murphy at email@example.com or call or text 801-699-2515.